Re: Multi-User Access of DBC

From: Stefan Wuebbe (stefan.wuebbe_at_gmx.de)
Date: 07/31/04

    Date: Sat, 31 Jul 2004 09:33:54 +0200

    ... or try "Open yourDatabase.dbc Shared" before your
    first form loads.

    hth
    -Stefan

    "Rudy Vela" <rudy@velasystems.net> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
    > I am unable to access the same DBC from w different computers at the same
    > time.
    >
    > I set EXCLUSIVE = OFF in my main startup form and made sure the tables that
    > are accessed are not being accessed with the EXCLUSIVE parameter, yet I get
    > the message on the second computer when I try accessing the main startup
    > form:
    >
    > Error loading file - record number 4. USERLOGIN <or one of its members>.
    > p:\clients\yyds\frdata\fr.dbc
    >
    > Can anyone give me some insight as to what I am doing wrong?

    • Multi-User Access of DBC
      ... I am unable to access the same DBC from w different computers at the same ... I set EXCLUSIVE = OFF in my main startup form and made sure the tables that ... Can anyone give me some insight as to what I am doing wrong? ...
      (microsoft.public.fox.vfp.dbc)
    • Re: Filtering on a Security Group to Apply a Group policy
      ... Directory into their applications that anything I do is more serious to ... And I do this by creating a security group and adding the ... it to just a security group of users or computers to ensure the policy ...
    • Re: admin$ share
      ... XP is using the same registry location - give it a try... ... So that means to add all computers in the srvlist.txt? ...
    • Re: Best practice on GPO exeptions based on computer
      ... mode - for more info refer to ... password protection. ... exeptions on users - not on computers. ...
      (microsoft.public.windows.group_policy)
    • Re: How to install just Active Directory snap-in on windows xp
      ... File - Add remove snapin - add - Active directory users and computers ...