FoxFix 5.2 detecting memo corruption after COPY TO?

From: William Fields (Bill_Fields_at_azb.uscourts.gov)
Date: 05/18/04

Date: Tue, 18 May 2004 08:52:04 -0700

Hello,

We create a .DBC and export preformatted data files to disk just before
running reports against them. I just scanned the resulting tables (that were
created with the "COPY TO FileName DATABASE DatabaseName" command) and both
FoxFix 5 and FoxFix v5.2 detect memo file corruption. Here are some of the
results from the error logs:

311 (0x00000137)
Memo Next Available Block (NAB) invalid

312 (0x00000138)
Memo block size invalid

304 (0x00000130)
Memo file truncated by 43 bytes. Probably benign and due to restructuring
within FoxPro.

Can anyone else confirm this behavior? We're having some weird Crystal
Reports issues and were wondering if this could be an issue.

FYI - Xitech tech support is difficult to deal with....

Thanks.

--
William Fields
MCSD - Microsoft Visual FoxPro