Re: Connecing to Foxpro database from VB6 (1)

From: Rick Bean (rgbean_at_unrealmelange-inc.com)
Date: 05/14/04

Date: Fri, 14 May 2004 15:30:58 -0400

Dennis,
What version of the VFP OLEDB provider are you using? The current one is available at http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?familyid=0f43eb58-7a94-4ae1-a59e-965869cb3bc9&displaylang=en - it was just released in February 2004.

I assume that your real code spells "Data Source" correctly.

You can get sample VFP connection strings from http://www.connectionstrings.com/ and http://www.able-consulting.com/ADO_Conn.htm.

Rick