Connecing to Foxpro database from VB6 (1)

From: DennisC (anonymous_at_discussions.microsoft.com)
Date: 05/14/04

    Date: Fri, 14 May 2004 09:26:06 -0700

    I'm having problems connecting to a Foxpro database via ADO in VB6. I've gotten it to work several places using the same method, but it always fails at this point with this message: 'Feature is not available.' Here is my code. Any ideas as to why this works sometimes, but not now?

    Dim cnFox As ADODB.Connection
    Set cnFox = New ADODB.Connection

    cnFox.Open "Provider=vfpoledb;Data Sorurce=\\port\imagedb$\Monthly_Inventory\LocalDB\CB_DB\IN\BR_inventory.dbc"

    The error occurs on the open connection statement. Any help would be greatly appreciated!