P.S. Extract files from general fld

From: DDM (msnewsJUNKFILTER_at_DuffyWeber.com)
Date: 03/30/04

Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2004 11:58:38 -0800

P.S. Have searched Universal Thread up and down but no real breakthroughs.
You don't have, perchance, an article number do you? Various combinations
of "extract" "general" "append" and "OLE" yield nothing, and just one
article may yield a basis for my extraction module. (kind of like the sand
grain that begins the pearl eh?)
Thanks!