Re: How to link 2 tables in data environment

From: Wolfgang Schmale (Spamkocher_at_strang.lt)
Date: 03/27/04

Date: Sat, 27 Mar 2004 16:24:18 +0100

Hi Mac!

Along to whar Cindy said:
Do not forget to set the order property of the child table

Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Wolfgang Schmale
[MVP für Visual FoxPro]
"mac" <mac@hotmail.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag

> I have 2 tables
>
> table1  =
>            Item_number
>            Code
>            description
>            Amount
> Index on Item_number
>
> table2 =
>           Item_number
>           Code
>           Comments
>
> Index on Item_number+code tag part
>
> I have to grab comments from table2 in the data environment.
>
> How can I link 2 columns of table1 to index column part of table2 ?
>
> Thanks

Relevant Pages

  • Re: How to link 2 tables in data environment
    ... Do not forget to set the order property of the child table ... [MVP für Visual FoxPro] ... "mac" schrieb im Newsbeitrag ...
    (microsoft.public.fox.vfp.forms)
  • Re: Girls disappearance baffles her parents
    ... Mac "net nanny" software on there and I get e-mails letting me know ... 'net 'child safety' software is only as good as ... a blanket in an alley. ... later found the girl's alarm box 'pin'. ...
    (alt.true-crime)
  • Re: 10 Things We Can Learn From Apple
    ... Putting that juvenile stupidity in your original cuts not mustard, child. ... That Apple has a tiny market share compared with MS's, ... Any 2 year old could leave that for dead, ... Pity about what the Mac has achieved in decades, ...
    (comp.sys.mac.advocacy)
  • Re: Little children and diabetes
    ... was watching her mother feed her a big mac, ... The mother looked like a toughie. ... but life as a fat child is never pleasant. ... I think you would probably get, "Don't tell me how to raise my child." ...
    (alt.support.diabetes)