Re: Remote view but too many columns

From: Anders Altberg (x_pragma_at_telia.com)
Date: 03/19/04

    Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2004 11:50:44 +0100

    Kathy
    The names of all columns in a remote database with more than 255 columns
    will be returned with :
    ?SQLCOLUMNS(h,'tablename','native','sqlcol1')
    where h is your ODBC connection handle that you get with SQLCONNECT()
    The keyword here is 'NATIVE'. Sqlcol1 is just a name for the result cursor.

    When you've got your two cursor you can synchronize movement in cursor2 with
    cursor2 with
    SET RELATION TO RECN() INTO Cursor2 IN Cursor1
    -Anders