Re: Desperado ...

From: Stefan Wuebbe (stefan.wuebbe_at_gmx.de)
Date: 02/28/04

Date: Sat, 28 Feb 2004 10:41:59 +0100

Wouldn't SqlServer's Numeric datatype work for you?

-Stefan

"Jacek Jurkowski" <jjurkowski@datacomp.szczecin.pl> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
> I'm using Vfp with SqlServer2000 and im having problem
> with data types. I want to store values from simple 1 to
> 999999999.0000 in a single Sql type. So...
> Float replaced with value 0.6 returns to foxpro as 0.59999...
> Real -||- returns to foxpro as 0.60000002
> Money -||- returns to foxpro as $ 0.6
> Does SqlServer has any universal type to store numeric values?
> Without point and floatpoint....
>
> Please Help

Relevant Pages

  • Desperado ...
    ... I'm using Vfp with SqlServer2000 and im having problem ... with data types. ... in a single Sql type. ... Does SqlServer has any universal type to store numeric values? ...
    (microsoft.public.fox.vfp.dbc)
  • Re: understanding data types
    ... what data types are supported by MatLab and its arrays. ... I am trying to store data from SQL Server tables into a MatLab array ... The general answer to the questions (but I have no specific answers; only a couple of links into the NE documentation I looked at that seem kinda' a starting point plus another one into the ML doc's)... ...
    (comp.soft-sys.matlab)
  • Re: understanding data types
    ... what data types are supported by MatLab and its arrays. ... It seems that MatLab ... I am trying to store data from SQL Server tables into a MatLab array ...
    (comp.soft-sys.matlab)
  • Re: If I want to save RTF files into an Access DB, what is the maximum length?
    ... >> Microsoft Access provides two field data types to store data with text ... >> number of characters that can be entered in a Text field. ... >> You can sort or group on a Text field or a Memo field, ...
    (microsoft.public.vb.controls)
  • Re: Entering Decimals in a Table
    ... The clue here is the Field Size. ... These cannot store fractions. ... They store whole numbers only. ... I'm confused by the ability to set decimal places on integer data types. ...
    (microsoft.public.access.queries)