record out of range

I am getting a record is out if range error when I am trying to save a
form in the ide (VFP 7) prior to building the solution. What type of
thing would be causing that?

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Newbie Question: Printing a Report
    ... How VFP finds files can be a little confusing. ... When running an EXE or APP, if a file has been included in the project ... To find your frx file in when running in the IDE you will have to ... >REPORT FORM clients.frx TO PRINTER PROMPT PREVIEW ...
  • Re: Future of VFP (yet again)
    ... > gerry wrote: ... then you definitely have a problem with your machine if studio is slow on ... is the ide performance even relevant to this discussion? ... 'vfp is the end all' posts in this group. ...
  • Re: Newbie- Finding Un- Declared variables in VFP6.0
    ... Starting from VFP7 there's an option for the VFP IDE: ... Any undeclared variables will result in a DEBUGOUT ... variables cannot be declared using the PRIVATE command. ...
  • Re: Datenzugriff, fast so =?iso-8859-1?Q?sch=F6n_wie_in_FoxPro_;-)?=
    ... IDE passiert? ... ausgeführt wird und daher .NET Komponenten besser integrieren kann. ... Also im Prinzip wie VFP. ... TLOCAL oControl2 ...
  • Re: VFP9 SP2 und Windows7
    ... VFP selbst, die IDE und eben z.B. Code References ...