Re: Foxpro 2.6a windows Install disks

If Tony's offer doesn't work out, you may be able to get a copy from . EBay is another good place to look
but I haven't checked there recently.

Cindy Winegarden

<mabdulla99@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
Anyone know how I can get access to install disks for this program?

Does anyone that no longer needs their copy be willing to sell it off
to me?

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Where can I find vfpodbc.dll?
    ... All versions of FoxPro DBFs including FoxPro for DOS. ... VFP OLE DB: ... It's better to use OLE DB if you can, but you can download the VFP ODBC ...
  • Re: Outlook 2003 crashes when I try to customize
    ... VFP OLE DB: ... VFP ODBC: ... I'm a confirmed and successful Outlook user. ... that you've posted your question in the wrong newsgroup. ...
  • Re: FoxPro future?
    ... VFP OLE DB: ... VFP ODBC: ... "I'd be surprised to catch another quote from YAG ... GoGo Gadget CodeBase! ...
  • Re: Excel 2003> how to export to DBF with a field of fraction?
    ... Thanks for your kind words. ... VFP OLE DB: ... VFP ODBC: ... Your name Cindy Winegarden just Hit Me.... ...
  • Re: Floating option in printing
    ... VFP OLE DB: ... VFP ODBC: ... Put a thin line between the Description and Remarks that extends under ... Make the line float. ...