Re: An Amusing Moment
- From: Gene Wirchenko <genew@xxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2007 09:45:29 -0800
"TonySper" <tsperduti@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
You all are showing your age. I deny any knowledge of CPM, TDL Basic,
IBM Punch Cards, Hexadecimal Code, Machine Language, Code entry with
switches, and assembly language. Can't remember the rest.
You are doing fine. (You misspelled (mostly miscapitalising)
most of them.)
Computerese Irregular Verb Conjugation:
I have preferences.
You have biases.
He/She has prejudices.
- Prev by Date: Barcode Printing
- Next by Date: Re: Destination Folder for Applications
- Previous by thread: Re: An Amusing Moment
- Next by thread: Re: An Amusing Moment