Re: [crystal report] direct access to DBF (con't)
- From: "Craig Berntson" <iamcraig@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 6 Dec 2005 10:04:56 -0700
Did you check the value of lcFilePath1?
MCSD, Visual FoxPro MVP
Salt Lake City Fox User Group
"man-wai chang" <toylet.toylet@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> man-wai chang wrote:
>>> 1. Use Fox2x tables. Crystal can read these natively. The Crystal
>>> drivers to
>>> do this are an optional install from the Crystal CD.
>> The example works now, after using "xBase" (rather than "DAO") as
>> connection in Database Expert. Thank you very much.
> Mistake. It didn't work.
> The CRViewer reported error "The Table '' is not found".
> .~. Might, Courage, Vision. Sincerity. http://www.linux-sxs.org
> / v \
> /( _ )\ (Fedora Core 4) Linux 2.6.14-1.1644_FC4
> ^ ^ 14:25:01 up 6 days 2:01 load average: 0.00 0.00 0.00
- Prev by Date: Re: [crystal report] direct access to DBF (con't)
- Next by Date: A way to determine ..
- Previous by thread: Re: [crystal report] direct access to DBF (con't)
- Next by thread: Re: [crystal report] direct access to DBF (con't)