Folder cannot be deleted

Why is folders on my harddisk created from my program using MD command
cannot be delete until i quit my Foxpro even the program has already ended ?

my program use MD and copy files command.

  • Re: Reprot Form, Append Memo
    ... >The command that makes FoxPro8 hang is definitely the REPORT FORM command, ... >FoxPro 5 does not give any error message, but it hangs just the same way. ... If I try to open them FoxPro offers to convert them to FoxPro5 format. ... >> This command sends the results of a report to a text file called FILEDUM2. ...
    (microsoft.public.fox.helpwanted)
  • RE: Reprot Form, Append Memo
    ... The command that makes FoxPro8 hang is definitely the REPORT FORM command, ... FoxPro 5 does not give any error message, but it hangs just the same way. ...
    (microsoft.public.fox.helpwanted)
  • Re: commenting out blocks of code
    ... Exit) in every GUI API I know of. ... Ctrl+Q is not reserved for Quit on every platform. ... never used Windows where Exit does not normally have a distinct command key of its own but can be performed with Alt+F4 for single window applications. ...
    (comp.lang.python)
  • Re: Retrieve an array using non-subscript data
    ... The way to stop the loop is with a quit command (which you see later ... retrieve the nodes on a global (or array). ...
    (comp.lang.mumps)
  • Re: [SLE] TVTIME 1.0.1
    ... one you cannot figure out how to exit!). ... Then use this command to find the process ID of the ... modified buffer and without asking if you want to do that. ... simple:q command will quit only if the buffer is not modified. ...
    (SuSE)