Re: RUN command fails
- From: "kd" <kd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 11 May 2005 03:34:03 -0700
The RUN command is working fine.
But, I think the ShellExecute command is expecting the argument value for
What value needs to tbe passed for this argument?
> tmp = "RUN /N2 cmd /c start " + filepath + "Demo\Demo.swf"
> But you should use the ShellExecute API function.
> DECLARE INTEGER ShellExecute IN SHELL32.DLL ;
> INTEGER nWinHandle,STRING cOperation,STRING cFileName,;
> STRING cParameters,STRING cDirectory,INTEGER nShowWindow
> ShellExecute(0,"open",filepath + "Demo\Demo.swf",3)
> "kd" <kd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> a écrit dans le message de news:
> > Hi All,
> > The follwing flash executes successfully from the command window, but
> > gives
> > an error when tried through vfp8
> > tmp = "RUN /N3 " + filepath + "Demo\Demo.swf"
> > &tmp
> > Error message:
> > RUN|! command failed. An attempt was made to load a program with an
> > incorrect format.
> > Any help would be greatly appreciated.
> > Thanks.
> > kd
- Prev by Date: Re: RUN command fails
- Next by Date: Re: receive pop mail
- Previous by thread: Re: RUN command fails
- Next by thread: select multiple printer option