Report. Page X Out of Y by Groups.VFP9.0

Hi,

I want to be able to print "Page 1 out of 4" for every group on the
report so that every group will start from page 1. Another word, I
need page totals for every group.

Note: VFP9.0

Thanks, Eugene.

  • Column totals in Access
    ... I have a report with three columns of data calculated from a fourth column. ... The second column totals fine. ... Prev by Date: ...
    (microsoft.public.access.reports)
  • Re: Can you calc subtotals on a form coming from a subform?
    ... "BabyATX13 via AccessMonster.com" wrote: ... > For a report it would look kind of like this. ... >>be up to 10 totals for the A# type doc_type. ... Prev by Date: ...
    (microsoft.public.access.reports)
  • footer totals
    ... I want to total "flight time" for example for each report page, ... totals, and so on. ... Prev by Date: ...
    (microsoft.public.access.reports)
  • Formula help needed
    ... I am very new with excel. ... When I create a report, I can see how to get the total of ... together the totals of Field A, Field B, and Field C to get a total of all ... Prev by Date: ...
    (microsoft.public.excel)
  • Re: German paratroopers
    ... Losses in the 8th Brigade are fairly completely reported. ... killed and wounded for a total of 113 casualties, ... battalion to report losses on D-Day in that brigade. ... These postwar totals are 17 percent higher than those reported after ...
    (soc.history.war.world-war-ii)