Re: CURSORTOXML( ) Function

Hi Tony,

Review your code and look for something like SET STEP ON or any of the other
commands that will trigger this error.

--
Edhy Rijo
www.progytech.com

"Tony R" <TonyR@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> When I run this on our server it generates an error message which says
> "FEATURE NOT AVAILABLE". It creates the XML file ok. What does the error
> mean
> and how do I get rid of it?

  • Re: execute w/triggers returning 0 rows
    ... Apparently the return valuefrom executing SQL in SQL Server is/are 'side effects' of certain SQL commands. ... Activating a trigger during execution of a command, where body the trigger that contains any of these commands, results in more side-effects. ... testing the triggers using their ad hoc query tool that inserting a row ...
    (perl.dbi.users)
  • Re: TIP #233: Virtualization of Tcls Sense of Time
    ... as these hooks allow us to supply our own 'OS clock' to Tcl. ... IIRC the trigger times for pending after commands are stored as ...
    (comp.lang.tcl)
  • Re: More bombs
    ... >refuses all commands to stop, how many chances do *you* want to give ... It doesn't take much movement just to trigger ... Chris J Dixon Nottingham ...
    (uk.media.radio.archers)
  • Re: oops in __delayacct_blkio_ticks with 2.6.18-rc4
    ... I dont have a way to trigger it. ... The commands were 'w' and 'pstree'. ... Using the following two commands allowed the original oops to be ... Applying the patch I sent solves the problem. ...
    (Linux-Kernel)
  • Re: sending midi commands to a Yamaha sequencer
    ... I've spent some time reading the data format document (which isn't ... the SysEx commands are only for triggering data dumps. ... Don't see any way to trigger actions ...
    (comp.music.midi)