Re: free printpreview activex

Hallo oscar

so my final question is: do you guess that I should stay trying to do it with VFP9 new reporte features? or should I really go for a different utility
Go to http://msdn.microsoft.com/vfoxpro/ and read the article "Visual FoxPro 9.0 Report Writer In Action". May be this gives you an idea what can be done with VFP 9 Report Designer.

Regards
Bernhard Sander

  • Re: Report Writer
    ... If you are interested in a GUI implementation ... > about Re: Report Writer ...
    (comp.lang.cobol)
  • Re: Report Writer
    ... REPORT WRITER ... While the programmer may not be changing the procedure division he is ... is the perfect fit for all manner of things. ...
    (comp.lang.cobol)
  • Re: Report Writer
    ... about Re: Report Writer ... Ever report or change has ... r> Why are you spending your time rewriting reporting programs? ... because its all in the DATA DIVISION. ...
    (comp.lang.cobol)
  • Re: Line of Variable Length
    ... don't like paying income tax, and neither do they like spending hundreds ... I don't jest, if it's such a problem then cut the bottom off the page. ... more than any report generator such as Crystal Reports or Active Reports ... report writer, now your talking about writing your own report. ...
  • Re: Adding color to reports
    ... functional and flexible report writer - use Crystal Reports. ...
    (microsoft.public.fox.vfp.reports.printing)