Re: FPW on a 3.0GHz P4 - will it work?

From: Lee Mitchell (Leemi_at_online.microsoft.com)
Date: 12/16/04

Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2004 23:02:37 GMT

Hi Ook:

I am sorry none of my troubleshooting steps helped. I gave it my best shot.

Have you tried posting this in the FoxPro 2.x discussion section of the VFP
forum on www.universalthread.com? There seem to be a lot of smart,
experienced people on that forum and maybe someone there has an answer that
allows you to run on XP. If you get an answer, it would be worth your
time.

You might also want to check this Windows forums for XP tweaking ideas:

http://www.windowsbbs.com/
http://www.virtualdr.com/

I hope this helps.

Sincerely,
Microsoft FoxPro Technical Support
Lee Mitchell

*-- VFP9 Public Beta Now Available!! --*
Download the VFP9 beta here: http://msdn.microsoft.com/vfoxpro/

*-- VFP8 HAS ARRIVED!! --*
Read about all the new features of VFP8 here:
   http://www.universalthread.com/VisualFoxPro/News/VFP8Release.asp
Purchase VFP8 here:
   http://shop.microsoft.com/Referral/Productinfo.asp?siteID=11518

Keep an eye on the product lifecycle for Visual FoxPro here:
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?id=fh;[ln];lifeprodv
   - VFP5 Mainstream Support retired June 30th, 2003
   - VFP6 Mainstream Support retired Sept. 30th, 2003