Re: SQL Cursors

From: Anders Altberg (x_pragma_at_telia.com)
Date: 06/17/04

Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2004 03:23:51 +0200

You'd save yourself a few pages of programming by displaying your cursor in
a Grid that you make five rows high.
What will the user be doing to these rows.
-Anders

"kd" <kd@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I want to select the first 5 records from the result set and display the
values of the fields as button texts and then on a button click(caption
"Next"), display the next 5 records and go on till all the records are
displayed.