Open dialog box

From: Peter Huish (huish_at_ozemail.com.au)
Date: 06/02/04

Date: Wed, 02 Jun 2004 22:02:07 GMT

Our application has taken to periodically displaying an Open dialog box.
It appears that the problem is only occurring on Windows XP systems that
are accessing the database on a mapped network drive.

The diaolog box does not nominate a table name.

Is there a means to determine what table is being opened?

Also, is there some XP specific parameters or options that need to be
set in a file/server environment?

thanks,

pete

Relevant Pages

  • Re: My Migrations
    ... particular model with "Windows, Linux, or BeOS" they lose a million ... Exactly, DR-DOS was a superior product, it got to 15% market share. ... Gates foundation gives away millions of, say, AIDS drugs, made by the ...
    (comp.lang.cobol)
  • Re: Strange Characters When Viewing Outlook Express messages
    ... www.insideoe.com is considered the OE Bible in my circle, Pete. ... All development on OE (and Windows Mail in Vista, ... but do not understand the CP Regional and Language options settings. ... changed something with whatever they use to produce the emails. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: My Migrations
    ... On Oct 2, 6:33 pm, "Pete Dashwood" ... particular model with "Windows, Linux, or BeOS" they lose a million ... Exactly, DR-DOS was a superior product, it got to 15% market share. ... first thing you noticed after Cobol. ...
    (comp.lang.cobol)
  • Re: NT Service Problem
    ... Pete, I will definitely take your advise and "rethink & rewrite" my service. ... This is my first windows service, so need to read a lot before I rewrite it ... clicked on debug option and it says "Access is denied". ...
    (microsoft.public.vc.mfc)
  • Re: Cannot open Help and Support
    ... > Hi Pete ... > that running a real time AV program during the SP2 upgrade can cause ... >>> You might like to try and sort the problem out before you upgrade to ... >>> "What to Know Before You Download and Install Windows XP Service ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)