Re: thisform.release() not working - problem solved

From: David Frankenbach (sendnospam_at_sendnospam.net)
Date: 03/09/04

Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2004 19:12:23 -0600

Tony,

HIDEing the form doesn't really get rid of your problem. *s*

You should go to my website and get the ObjRef tool from the section Q&A,
OOP, article qoop017

--
df - Microsoft MVP FoxPro    http://www.geocities.com/df_foxpro
"news.inspire.net.nz" <tonyw@maxnet.co.nz> wrote in message
> Thank you all for your help.   This form was being opened by a program
that
> had an object reference to the form which was used to manipulate the form
> prior to viewing.  This form is also used in other ways.  I put a hide
> command in along side the release to cope with this situation, and now it
> works.
>
> Thank you all so much.
>
> By the way, why did the close on the titlebar still work?

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Furthering my education in OOP - where/how can one learn professional skills?
    ... but I am not proud of the rather amateurish ... implement them in a website. ... is PHP the best language to use to learn and implement the full ... power of OOP? ...
    (comp.lang.php)
  • stupid adware.iefeatsl and adware.winshow
    ... >My web browser keeps going back to this search engine. ... website on how to ... >delete this adware, I still cannot get rid of the dam ... I got rid of that one too. ...
  • Re: Furthering my education in OOP - where/how can one learn professional skills?
    ... but I am not proud of the rather amateurish ... programming that I used to create the functionality. ... implement them in a website. ... power of OOP? ...
    (comp.lang.php)
  • Re: Klounada.com
    ... didn't get rid of the homepage. ... Checked HOSTS and deleted ... If still no joy, download HijackThis from Spywareinfo ... >> This website has defaulted to my homepage and when I try ...
  • Cant access any search engines
    ... Personally I have used AdAware and Search & Destroy to ... rid my pc of these hijackers. ... engine remains on Google. ... website when trying to ...