Re: Encrypt fle with PGP...

From: Paul (paulnospam_at_laberg.com.au)
Date: 03/02/04

Date: Wed, 3 Mar 2004 06:46:28 +1100

Check out a library called cryptoapi you can read the file in as a string -
encrypt it using the library and write it out again.

"Scott Hatmaker" <Scott@amntv.com> wrote in message
> Has anyone developed any code that can take a file (something.txt) and
> encrypt it (something.txt.pgp)...
>
> TIA
> Scott Hatmaker

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Compatibility between .NET and CryptoAPI RC2 Encryption
    ... >> C++ using the CryptoAPI functions and C# using .NET. ... >> public string EncryptString( ... >> // Prepare to encrypt the data. ... >> DWORD dwSourceLen = strlen; ...
    (microsoft.public.dotnet.security)
  • RE: 2007 User Level Security
    ... encrypted string. ... the way I use it is to encrypt user names and passwords and store the ... Dim prp As Property ... Dim dbs As Object, prp As Variant ...
    (microsoft.public.access.modulesdaovba)
  • Re: Workable encryption in Tcl??
    ... The longest string would be about the length ... How to encrypt a string ... nothing about binary formats. ... ># Perform ECB mode encryption on a plaintext block of BINARY data. ...
    (comp.lang.tcl)
  • RE: Using Win32 CryptDecrypt to Decrypt RijndaelManaged
    ... I figured out how to use RijndaelManaged with AES in the C++ app. ... C++ crypto WILL successfully decrypt the .NET generated ... I am trying to write a Win32 app that can decrypt that string using the ... I can get both to encrypt and decrypt successfully in their own projects, ...
    (microsoft.public.platformsdk.security)
  • Re: Decryptionfailed to bring original text back....
    ... cryptography, but now using them on web.config, any idea, I like to ... There isn't really much reason to encrypt a .NET string with ... what happen when you decrypt the encrypted ...
    (microsoft.public.dotnet.security)