Re: Mount DB after Restore c1041724

From: Leif Pedersen [MVP] (leif.pedersenNOSPAM_at_get2net.dk)
Date: 02/27/04

    Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2004 23:40:12 +0100

    Hi,

    Try to rename all mdbdata folders and create new empty ones and then perform
    the restore - remember to select the last backup set. You will loose all new
    mails but you should be able to mount the databases

    Leif

    "matt" <matt.smith@jacobsonco.com> skrev i en meddelelse
    > Issue ...
    >
    > After restoring our backup from last night,
    > I get this error when trying to mount the DB's c1041724,
    > I goto the KB253931 and do what is says,
    > eseutil /cc [path to the Restore.env] and get this error -939523581,
    > the time stamp in the next log does not match what was expected
    >
    > Question ...
    >
    > What sould I do next ??? Can I create new logs ???
    >
    > Thanks in Advance
    > MaTT

    • Re: Exchange Restore Issues Mounting Mailbox Store
      ... Try to rename all mdbdata folders and create new empty ones and then ... the restore - remember to select the last backup set. ... You will loose ...
      (microsoft.public.exchange.setup)
    • Re: mounting tape drive?
      ... >:I need to do a restore. ... > are stored on tape. ... > For details on MOUNT and BACKUP commands, ... > newbies once), and newbies that have made a reasonable effort to read ...
      (comp.os.vms)
    • Re: Problem Restoring Dump Via Fixit Environment in FreeBSD 6.0 Release Boot Cdrom
      ... backups of my Gentoo and FreeBSD partitions. ... and run FIXIT to try and restore the dumps I run into problems. ... fixit won't even let me mount my linux boot drive ...
      (freebsd-questions)
    • Re: OMVS restore - path Not found
      ... All the system mount points are in sys1.parmlib, if you had additional ones you have to added in there. ... OMVS restore - path Not found ... For IBM-MAIN subscribe / signoff / archive access instructions, ... send email to listserv@xxxxxxxxxxx with the message: GET IBM-MAIN INFO ...
      (bit.listserv.ibm-main)
    • Re: Backups to USB disk with Dump/Restore? (restore seems to hang)
      ... mounted usb drive ... Maybe incompatible versions of dump and restore? ... I've managed to get to a point where I can mount the root filesystem ...
      (comp.os.linux.hardware)