Re: Slash '/' in an email address
- From: "Lee Derbyshire [MVP]" <email a@t leederbyshire d.0.t c.0.m>
- Date: Tue, 5 Dec 2006 15:48:17 -0000
"Haggis" <Haggis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
I wanted to know if there is anything to be concerned about using aslash
symbol in an email address. I tested it and it works on our systembut it is
not generally used in the wider world...advice?
A user with such an address is likely to find that a few of his emails
can't be delivered.
There's a good discussion here:
Outlook Web Access For PDA , OWA For WAP
email a@t leederbyshire d.0.t c.0.m
- Prev by Date: Re: SMTP Queue points to another Exchange server
- Next by Date: Re: SMTP Queue points to another Exchange server
- Previous by thread: Re: Slash '/' in an email address