Re: How to best approach restoring a total system failure. (Wind

First we need to know what was being backed up by backup exec. If you were
performing a full backup, system state and the exchange information store,
using the exchange be agent, then you can use backup exec to restore the
entire machine. If you think the manual is not clear open a case with
Veritas. I found the manual ok.

.