Re: Errors 2070 and 2102 on Exchange server 2000

The following article provides a solution based on the symptoms you describe
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/314294

If this does not solve your problem look into verifying if you have properly
configured your client access licenses in your domain. Windows server will
deny connections if more sessions are opened than you have licenses for.
Exchange servers like users can be denied access.

purposes only.

.