Re: Yahoo Bulk folder

Hello everyone

After requesting PTR record setup for the Public IP of our Exchange server,
the reverse DNS seemed to be in place. I went to dnsstuff.com to verify the
Reverse DNS Look on our IP, and it came back saying "Records all match".

I now send a test email to Yahoo account, and it is still sorted under the
Bulk folder. I sent a similar test message to both MSN and Hotmail
accounts, they both ended up in the Junk E-Mail folder.

Could there be something else in our Exchange server that caused this ?

Please help.
Steve