No more transactions allowed Error; 452 4.5.3

From: Brian (Brian_at_discussions.microsoft.com)
Date: 10/07/04

Date: Thu, 7 Oct 2004 10:21:45 -0700

I have a server that sends out reports nightly to a large number of
recipients. I often get the following error on a number of messages.

"The following recipient(s) could not be reached:
      ???213@optonline.net on 10/7/2004 12:23 AM
            The e-mail system limits the number of recipients that can be
addressed in a single message. Send the message multiple times to fewer
recipients.
            <mail.mycompany.org #4.5.3 smtp;452 4.5.3 No more transactions
allowed.>

I have tried removing the limits on number of outbound connections on the
SMTP server but the problem persists. Does any one have any other ideas.

Thank you,

- Brian

Relevant Pages

  • RE: Your message did not reach some or all of the intended recipie
    ... recipients' email addresses, and try again to check if the issue can be ... Microsoft CSS Online Newsgroup Support ... This newsgroup only focuses on SBS technical issues. ... >> 6) Do you have Recovery Storage group enabled on the SBS server? ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: Too many recipients
    ... When you send 1 message with N recipients to the SMTP server, ... If you have the MS Office suite then you can use MailMerge in Outlook to ... minutes anti-abuse quota. ...
    (microsoft.public.outlook.general)
  • RE: Event 32090 when Faxing To Multiple Recipients
    ... Number of Recipients: 5. ... Step 2: Please check the Group Policy on SBS Server: ... After the report is created, select the report in the left panel and then ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: Should ISPs send bounceback on mail to non-existent address?
    ... >>very easy to detect such attacks. ... >- Sympatico has told me that it simply DISCARDS AND IGNORES any incoming ... Exchange Server 5.5 or older. ... recipients address during the SMTP phase hence can genreate those 5xx ...
    (comp.mail.misc)
  • Re: Exchange in a Child domain
    ... Service (RUS) problem. ... Do your recipients have valid e-mail addresses, ... MVP - Exchange ... in the child domain on the parent domain Exchange Server. ...
    (microsoft.public.exchange.setup)