553 sorry, that domain isn't in my list of allowed rcpthosts (#5.5.3 - chkuser)

Hi all,

I am running exchange 5.5 + sp4. Now very recently from today morning
I am having this message for all external emails sent from this server.

QUOTE

The recipient name is not recognized
The MTS-ID of the original message is: c=US;a=
;p=LTR;l=LTR2IBM-060515042052Z-74
MSEXCH:IMS:LTR:LTR2DOMAIN:LTR2IBM 3553 (000B09B6) 553
sorry, that domain isn't in my list of allowed rcpthosts (#5.5.3 -
chkuser)

UNQUOTE

I am able to receive emails. Anybody please help.

Regards
Sankara Raman

  • RE: Mail Enabled Contact
    ... I'm trying to see if there is a way within Exch 2003 to get external emails ... for email domains that your server is not responsible for, ... then in the exchange delivery tab - select forward to the mail ... "da crusher" wrote: ...
    (microsoft.public.exchange.admin)
  • #< #5.6.1 smtp;554 5.6.1 Body type not supported by Remote Host> #SMTP#
    ... able to satifactorily figure out which of my exchange servers is the ... This server has been active for more than 4 years and has never ... I rebooted the Exchange 2008 server late Friday and the external emails ... I came across messages on the web indicating a MIME mismatch, ...
    (microsoft.public.exchange.admin)
  • 553 sorry, that domain isnt in my list of allowed rcpthosts (#5.5.3 - chkuser)
    ... I am running exchange 5.5 + sp4. ... I am having this message for all external emails sent from this server. ...
  • Re: Exchange Server Forwarding to outside SMTP
    ... > I am having a small problem setting up our Exchange Server. ... > server so that it can forward the external emails to the outside SMTP ... If you get rid of POP and host your domain's Internet mail directly on the ...
    (microsoft.public.exchange2000.admin)
  • Re: Emails Dont Arrive in Mail Queue
    ... Emails sent by the Server itself (for example, ... Internal emails (from one Outlook client to another) ... Although all external emails from Outlook clients fail, ... >>Exchange MTA was only for communicating with other Exchange servers. ...
    (microsoft.public.exchange.setup)