Re: Exchange Forwarding but not keeping local copy

Please forgive me if I don't use all the correct terminology, as I'm not a heavy
Exchange person.

That said...

I added the gmail account address to the directory, and then went into the
person's account profile and set Exchange to forward a copy to the external
address. If that wording to just to vague, let me know and I'll go back and
write down step by step what I did.

Joe

"Michael Dragone" <no.e-mail=less_spam> wrote in message
How did you set up the forwarding initially?

"Joe" <newsjoe@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
Greetings,

I've got a sort of strange problem. I have a user whose email is set up to
forward a copy to a Gmail account that he checks from his iPhone. Most of
the time it works flawlessly, but a couple of times a month it will forward
the mail to Gmail but it never shows up in his local Outlook program. This
has happened with different senders at different times, so there's very
little in the way of a pattern to look at.

Any ideas?

Joe

.