OWA & delegate access

Exchange 2003 on Windows 2003 with SSL certificate...

User A has given User B delegate access (read and write) to his calendar.
User B can use OWA (IE 6 and
https://ExServerDNSName/exchange/UserA/calendar)
and User B's username+password to view User A's calendar. But User B
doesn't
have a button in OWA to add a new item on User A's calendar.

What am I missing so that User B can add items to User A's calendar with
OWA?

I'm sorry if this is obvious, but I'm apparently having trouble coming up
with the
right combination of terms for a Google search to help me.

Thanks,
Sandy

  • RE: OWA Calendar not accepting appointments
    ... I can set calendar events in the Outlook application. ... and post items over OWA ... I applied all your server side steps, and still do not have any luck. ... > Thank you for posting in the SBS newsgroup. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: display public folder calendar in webpage?
    ... Outlook Web Access For PDA, OWA For WAP ... the calendar for the meeting room they're mounted next to. ... OWA URL of the Calendar. ...
    (microsoft.public.exchange.clients)
  • Configure Sharepoint 2003 to acces Exchange 2k3 within "My Site"
    ... The issue is I'm trying to access my Exchange 2003 Inbox and Calendar via My ... clicking yes i receive the OWA logon screen within the Sharepoint site. ...
  • RE: Exchange, Activesync and the calendar
    ... The calendar is on the server - I have checked through OWA. ... > can store the mailbox either on the SBS server or store on the client ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • RE: OWA 2003 - Calendaring problem
    ... EXOLEDB.DLL (in the Exchange Server\BIN directory) -- see KB296436. ... I tried fixing this by copying the Windows XP SP2 ... However, I still have other remaining problems, like OWA not working. ... >> errors occur with this calendar, please view the calendar using Microsoft ...
    (microsoft.public.exchange2000.clients)