RE: #5.5.0 smtp; 571 Delivery not authorized, message refused
- From: Voytek <Voytek@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2010 15:22:01 -0700
What was the fix? We are having the same issue?
"Christopher Smith" wrote:
Your mail server seems to be refusing the connection from the other side..
Are you using the IMF? Are you using realtime blacklist providers? If so -
make sure that the sender's domain is not listed. Also - turn up protocol
logging on SMTP - to see if there is more happening that you are not aware of.
One more possibility, do you run any type of AV/AS from third party vendors
that might be intercepting mail and processing it prior to Exchange being
involved? (i.e. Trend Micro Messaging Security, McAfee GroupSheild, Symantec
Mail Security, etc.)
MCSE, MCITP:Messaging, CISSP
One of our clients could not send the email to us. the error message they got
is" there was a SMTP communication problem with the recipient's email server.
Please contact your system administrator.<xxx.com #5.5.0 smtp;571 delivery
not authorized, message refused>
Both of us use Exchange 2003. And also I edit the anti-spam program to allow
this domain email address to pass through.
Is anyone here to help me to fix this issue?
Thanks in advance
- Prev by Date: RE: #5.5.0 smtp; 571 Delivery not authorized, message refused
- Next by Date: Tracking usage status
- Previous by thread: RE: #5.5.0 smtp; 571 Delivery not authorized, message refused
- Next by thread: Tracking usage status