Re: SSL Cert error when using Outlook 2007 with Exchange 2007

Well, that seems to have resolved that issue, and started a new one. I am no
longer getting prompted for the security warning, however I am now seeing the
following error under Sync Issues each time I log in:

Timestamp:Microsoft Exchange offline address book
Timestamp: Not downloading Offline Address book files. A Server (URL) could
not be located.
Timestamp: 0X8004010F

Help!

"Andy David {MVP}" wrote:

On Mon, 12 Jan 2009 11:15:01 -0800, Jeff