Re: Can't receive emails from bcc's sender

Antonio Pereira <antonio@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi!

My Exchange server (2003), can´t receive emails, from BCC, receive a
message like that

Unable to contact the following recipients:

Undisclosed-recipients: on 18-02-2008 18:03
The format of the e-mail address is incorrect. Please
check the address, look the recipient in the book of addresses or
contact the recipient directly to determine the correct address.
<tejo.loja.local #5.1.3>

can you help please?

Please provide more details. Where exactly are you seeing this NDR?

Regardless, it doesn't appear that the problem is with the BCC field data -
the address for "undisclosed recipients" in the TO field seems to be the
issue. As it isn't clear what the sender actually entered, please try to
send yourself a test message from an external mailbox, using the BCC field -
leave the "To" field blank. See what happens. If you get that message,
contact the people who are trying to send you *this* one and find out what
they're entering.

  • Re: [PHP] Sending lots of emails - 2 choices - choose the best one
    ... Write a subroutine that would group recipients based on host, and send one mail to each host with bcc. ... Also I would not use the internal mail function, instead I would try a full smtp class, especially when using mime that has built in support for services such as hotmail, yahoo, etc. ... Whenever we send email list to hotmail users I format the message differently then when we send to yahoo, ...
    (php.general)
  • Re: Export address format
    ... Use the Recipients collection, not the Bcc or Cc fields, which return only display names. ... Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP ... > the SuchAndSuch@xxxxxxxxxxx format. ...
    (microsoft.public.outlook.program_vba)
  • Re: & BCC: In Preview Pane
    ... No e-mail client will show you the Bcc header. ... YOU don't get ANYTHING regarding the recipients in the ...
    (microsoft.public.outlook)
  • Re: & BCC: In Preview Pane
    ... No e-mail client will show you the Bcc header. ... YOU don't get ANYTHING regarding the recipients in the ...
    (microsoft.public.outlook.general)
  • Re: send to group
    ... > Some friends create e mail contact groups and send / forward select e ... > I know about the BCC, and I am not looking to use this. ... in the BCC field select the "Wife's Mailing List BCC" group. ... List" in the TO field (which looks better than "Undisclosed Recipients" ...