How do I view other user's Sent Items through Outlook

Hi,

How do I view other user's Sent Items through Outlook without the
need for asking the user to delegate control. The HR department of the
company wants to view some user's mailboxes.I added the HR department
user group to the user's EXchange Advanced>Mailbox Rights>Full Mailbox
access but the only folders I get are Inbox,Journals,Tasks,Contacts
and Notes. How do I view sent items,deleted Items and other custom
folders the user has created.

I dont want the users also to know that their mails can be read by
other persons.The HR department has to have full access to other
mailboxes as per comapany regulations!

Thanks.

Regards,
Nandagopal

  • Re: Outlook 2007 not saving forwarded message in sent items (via R
    ... How to Configure Storage Quotas for a Mailbox ... In Advanced options, both Save forwarded messages in checked along ... folders for that matter. ... We are on Exchange 2003 atm, outlook 2007. ...
    (microsoft.public.exchange.clients)
  • RE: Language settings Outlook Web Access
    ... if the first client you use to access a new ... mailbox is a French client, standard folders like the Inbox or Sent Items ... Outlook, the next store warning message is created in Dutch. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: SBS2003 - large mailbox with large number of folders
    ... Office 2007 increased the ram needs, but improved Outlook performance and stability as compared to Outlook 2003. ... The killer thing on his 10GB mailbox though appears to be this vast number of folders that he has amassed...or perhaps that is actually helping him? ... He's currently got a laptop with only 1GB RAM, Windows XP Professional and Outlook 2003 SP3. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: Moving from POP3 (.PST) to Exchange Server.
    ... In Outlook on your workstation, clear out the pop settings so Outlook is ... and under that Personal Folders. ... into the empty server mailbox, making sure you choose all the subfolders, ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: Accessing a sub-folder in a users Inbox
    ... You really need to get away from using PST files. ... already have a PST named "Personal Folders" in your profile. ... all, can I copy it when they are in Outlook, or does their Outlook ... Exchange permissions to their mailbox, can I open that .PST in my ...
    (microsoft.public.exchange.clients)