How do I view other user's Sent Items through Outlook

Hi,

How do I view other user's Sent Items through Outlook without the
need for asking the user to delegate control. The HR department of the
company wants to view some user's mailboxes.I added the HR department
user group to the user's EXchange Advanced>Mailbox Rights>Full Mailbox
access but the only folders I get are Inbox,Journals,Tasks,Contacts
and Notes. How do I view sent items,deleted Items and other custom
folders the user has created.

I dont want the users also to know that their mails can be read by
other persons.The HR department has to have full access to other
mailboxes as per comapany regulations!

Thanks.

Regards,
Nandagopal