Re: Print Distribution list members
- From: "M3 PostMasters" <M3PostMasters@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2007 08:49:46 -0600
You can export the members of a group using dsquery and dsget like in this
dsquery group -name "Group Name" | dsget group -members -expand >
dsquery and dsget are available on domain controllers or by installing the
admin tools. If there are groups that are nested, both the group name and
the members of that group will be listed when using -expand.
BUT... an easier way might be to start a new message in Outlook and select
the distribution list. You can then right-click on the list and choose
Expand DL. If there are nested Distribution Lists, you can then expand
those using the same method. Then just cut and paste the Names from the
Hope this helps.
M3 Technology Group
"Simongrass" <Simongrass@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
I need to print or export into a file, the member of a distribution list.
Can someone help me.
Our server is exchange 2003
Sorry for my english (i'm typing from Italy)
- Prev by Date: Re: Calendar in exchange 2007
- Next by Date: Synchronizing public and private contacts and calendar
- Previous by thread: Re: Calendar in exchange 2007
- Next by thread: Re: Print Distribution list members