Re: Help, emails with attachments being blocked

hi,

take a look at http://support.microsoft.com/kb/322679

there are only 4 places to set the max - message size, you already checked
3. last one would be on the user itself, see ad-user properties, exchange
general, delivery restrictions.

please keep in mind that messages transferred with smtp can grow rapidly
during transport if they contain attachments, eg. a 10mb attachment can
easily generate a 15mb mail and therefore trigger eg. a 13 mb limit.

regards,

georg