Exchange 2007: The microsoft exchange transport service hung on starting eventid 7022

When I reboot our Exchange standard 2007 server, i get that error..
The computer gets stuck at Applying Settings for at least 10 or 15
minutes.. then that event id shows up..

I cant find any info regarding how to fix this issue (all works after
it gets going though)..

Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks

  • Re: Particular destined Mail stuck in the queue, but not all the time
    ... I would test telnet to port 25 when a message to this customer domain actually gets stuck in the queue. ... I would also suggest looking at your firewall logs to see if it shows anything passing port 25 traffic from your Exchange Server when the mail is forced to connect from the Exchange Queue. ...
  • Re: Particular destined Mail stuck in the queue, but not all the time
    ... When the mail gets stuck in the queue for that particular domain, can you telnet to port 25 of the remote mail server successfully? ... That means his mail never left our server. ... I would also check to insure the customer has not performed any DNS changes lately, very possible that your Exchange Server DNS Cache needs updated if they recently made changes. ...
  • Re: messages stuck and then released after exchange reboot
    ... any messages stuck in an outbox on the web or in outlook. ... checked with the users and the messages were delivered the first time. ... Both times the backend server was rebooted. ...
    (microsoft.public.exchange.admin)
  • Any Ideas?
    ... I have recently converted .Net 1.1 Web App to 2.0. ... Ever since the conversion we periodically enter a "Stuck" State ... ... Eventually, all Services will freeze, and The Server becomes ...
  • Remote Client error
    ... Windows SharePoint services 3.0 hosted on Windows Server 2003 x64, database on a separate SQL 2005 server. ... On Monday local users still did perform well - but remote users get an error on loading the site stating errors on page like "_spBodyOnLoadFunctionNames is undefined". ... And now I stuck again with g_ViewIdToViewCounterMap. ...