Re: First Administrative Group

I also tested this out by loading Outlook 2007 directly on the Exchange 07 server. Administrator can't even connect to his own mailbox using Control Panel >> Mail. However, OWA works great. It seems like there is some kind of translation process that is going on, where it isn't resolving the mailbox name properly.

PC

"Phil Carter" <philcarter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:OOozyk9GIHA.1184@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Yes, the former Exchange 2003 server has been removed.
Really, that's when I noticed new clients couldn't be connected.

By "path", I'm talking about the reg keys Windows creates in:
HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\Current Version\
Windows Messaging Subsystem\Profiles\Outlook

When I ran the mailbox move process using the Exchange 2007 server,
existing users' Outlook Profiles were all updated. But for some reason,
new clients aren't getting something right.

Also, using adsiedit, "First Administrative Group" is gone from
Configuration\CN=Services\CN=Microsoft Exchange\
CN=Corporate\CN=Administrative Groups

But, Exchange Administrative Group (FYDIBOHF23SPDLT) is there.

Thanks,
PC

"Andy David {MVP}" <adavid@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:j46hi3dd8br029t18fh4ob4psmj5gav6vj@xxxxxxxxxx
On Wed, 31 Oct 2007 10:51:36 -0400, "Phil Carter"