Stop Archive of Email

The folder C:\Exchsrvr\Imcdata\In\Archive keeps filling up with archived
messages which I have to delete every day since they use up gigabytes of
space.

Is it possible to turn off this archiving feature?

Thanks in advance for any responses.

  • Re: GRAHAM MAYOR - Re: Macro in Normal.dot prevents Word opening
    ... The temporary files are created in any document folder related to an open ... If you are creating the batch file ... the WORKING archiving code since it's actually not called until the ... the coding into my Normal.dot template & added some lines to check ...
    (microsoft.public.word.vba.general)
  • Re: i can not see any mails inside archieve folders in outlook?
    ... Archiving is performed on the Modified datestamp, ... If you want the items within a folder to get ... breaker (akin to the global archive option). ... global archive option and 3 days for eligibility in a folder, ...
    (microsoft.public.outlook.general)
  • Re: archive not working
    ... i have already tried your instructions for the calendar. ... the whole point of this was to make the .pst folder smaller for backup ... Outlook will then stuff old calendar items into that folder. ...
    (microsoft.public.outlook)
  • If Statement help
    ... Right now the macro takes all the files in the current folder, ... 'This is very useful in quickly archiving and storing daily batch files ... Dim objFile As File, strSourceFolder As String, strDestFolder As String ... Exit Sub 'exit sub here to avoid subsequent actions ...
    (microsoft.public.excel.programming)
  • Re: Outlook Auto Archive wont work for all folders.
    ... archiving. ... changing it from their outlook client. ... We are not able to auto archive ANY FOLDER OTHER THAN SENT ITEMS ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.group_policy)