how to change Administrator mailbox Exchange 2003

We have migrated from an NT 4 domain to a new Windows 2003 Active
Directory domain. We have an Exchange 5.5 and Exchange 2003 site with
ADC running between the mail servers. ADC created an account for the
old domain Administrator (which has a mailbox on the 5.5 server) in the
AD Recepients container (and disabled it) and associated the Exchange
5.5 mailbox with it. The new domain already has an Administrator
account (built-in account) in the User container.

How can I associate the mailbox with the enabled Administrator account
in the Users container, and get rid of the disabled Administrator
account in the Recepients container?

Thanks.
Brian

  • Re: Resetting Administrator Mailbox
    ... that used to exists on the administrator mailbox, ... This newsgroup only focuses on SBS technical issues. ... | I'm concerned as there is also an account in the Mailbox Store called ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: Exchange / Outlook Permssions: How do I limit access to mailboxes?
    ... the Windows NT Account doesn't say Administrator, ... Windows NT Account on a mailbox exactly as I was doing it. ...
    (microsoft.public.exchange.admin)
  • POP3 CatchAll Email Delivery
    ... I am using the one catch all account from my ISP. ... Server to sort out the addresses. ... mailbox, short of setting up a million combinations to ... point to the administrator box, I don't know what else to ...
    (microsoft.public.exchange.setup)
  • Re: how to change Administrator mailbox Exchange 2003
    ... Does the new Administrator account already have a mailbox? ... > AD Recepients container and associated the Exchange ...
    (microsoft.public.exchange.admin)
  • Re: Administrator mailbox
    ... my account is an administrator account. ... tries to resolve the mailbox, before I even try to get any mail. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)