How to detect unused Dist.List?

W2K3-SP1 | E2K3-SP1
Hi list...
Does any one know, how to detect the Distribution List that has "N" days of
inactivity (no inbound messages).
A query (AD) or an Exchange report?

  • Re: How to detect unused Dist.List?
    ... >inactivity (no inbound messages). ... >A query or an Exchange report? ...
    (microsoft.public.exchange.admin)
  • Re: Inactive Computers
    ... > AD does not manage object life cycles - that's your job:) ... >> inactivity? ... >> We are running 2003 here so I can query the LastLogonTimeStamp attribute ...
  • Inactive Computers
    ... Does anyone know how AD determines a computer object to be inactive? ... Which attribute does it query and what is the time interval of inactivity? ... Prev by Date: ...