Re: OWA problem

Hi Matthew,

Thanks for the questions -

1) my firewall is quite old, and it doesn't have a setting for WebDav - what
port is this? I can create custom ones.

2) according to the log, there have been no external hits at all - only ones
from local machines.

In fact I can't even see a denial or request coming into the router or
firewall from outside the building.

Does this make sense?

NEIL

.