Re: Howto create an "admin"-user?

Hi John,

Follow the steps outlined in the MS Kb article below:
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;821897

Regards
--
Ben Hoffman
MCP (Win2000 Pro/Server & Exchange 2003 Admin)

"John" <John@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> Hi there!
>
> I need to create/delete appointments programatically over webdav and I was
> able to do this for the user I loged on with (e.g. I was able to modify
> john's calendar when logged in with John's user data).
>
> However what I need to do is to modify all other accounts with one special
> account, something like an admin-account.
>
> I already played with Exchange-2003 but I did not find howto create such a
> user. Any ideas howto archive this?
>
> Thank you in advance, lg John

  • Re: Changed services... now im in trouble!
    ... > Locate the Service in the list and modify it. ... >> Unable to log into other accounts ... >> access to the internet but the email program error message ... Can you change services option in the registry? ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: Archive useraccounts
    ... Regards ... They will be able to see the memberships ... >> disable the account we can move the users to an OU for disabled accounts. ... >> AD/Exchange admin, 2003. ...
  • Re: Hibernate once - resume many
    ... Regards, ... > Use LsaRemoveAccountRights to revoke SE_SHUTDOWN_NAME privilege for all user accounts including admin accounts except the account ... I'd also love to know how they were thinking to accomplish that. ... >> standard shutdown dialog ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.embedded)
  • Re: SQL2000 disabled after installing Norton Antivirus 2005
    ... Regards, ... Everthing has been working perfectly with VS.NET and SQL Server. ... > was showing a green dot with all the accounts. ...
    (microsoft.public.sqlserver.setup)
  • Re: Changed services... now im in trouble!
    ... Locate the Service in the list and modify it. ... > Security Accounts Manager were altered... ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)