Re: Need help getting Exchange 5.5 as current as we can

When I went to Add/Remove Programs on the Exchange Server I saw that these
were listed:

Microsoft Update Q289258 for Exchange 5.5
Microsoft Update Q301361 for Exchange 5.5
Microsoft Update Q304062 for Exchange 5.5
Microsoft Update Q307195 for Exchange 5.5
Microsoft Update Q313576 for Exchange 5.5
Microsoft Update Q326322 for Exchange 5.5

I noticed here http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=841765 that there is a
November 2004 Update Rollup for Exchange 5.5. Will applying this rollup get
my Exchange 5.5 Server current? Should I stop all of the Exchange services
before I apply this rollup? Thanks.

.