Full access rights account

From: Niko (sokin_p_at_hotmail.com)
Date: 04/21/04

Date: 21 Apr 2004 01:00:46 -0700

We have an Exchnage 2003 on a Win 2003 domain.
I'm trying to make an account that'll have full access rights on the
server and the exchange system with no luck.
It inherits all the rights and it seems the problem is with Receive As
and the Send As permissions.
Is there a simple way of removing the deny on a new security group ?

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Securing Remote Desktop To Server
    ... Is it possible to give them another account and place it in another OU with ... a serious GP lockdown i.e. only with the access rights to that application? ... >server applications is only managable from the server. ...
  • Web Capture Server User Account
    ... like to run it in the server, not client context. ... I'm guessing that the account used to access ... The default Sharepoint service account does have access rights. ...
  • Re: DOS program works in Admin account but not in a User account
    ... I have a legacy DOS program that runs fine in my XP Home Admin account which is the one I installed it in but when I run the shortcut or the exe file in my user account it just opens the initial menu screen - if I click on one of the choices the screen flashes off and that's it - finished = the problem is associated with the underlying *.exe file - if I click that it just flashes on and off. ... I assume it has something to do with access rights. ... Open a command line window (Run... ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.cmdprompt.admin)
  • Re: DOS program works in Admin account but not in a User account
    ... Home Admin account which is the one I installed it in (simply by copying ... the underlying *.exe file - if I click that it just flashes on and off. ... I assume it has something to do with access rights. ... Open a command line window (Run... ...