OWA Authentication problem

From: Ran Perry (rperry_at_skylinkgroup.com)
Date: 02/08/04

Date: Sun, 08 Feb 2004 12:00:46 -0500

Hi All,

I have setup basic authentication for Exchange 2000 (sp3) OWA (widows
2000 server sp 4). I made sure that only basic authentication is checked
under Directory Security.
Half of my users use Linux and the other half Win 2000. From time to
time the Windows users get the user/password/domain prompt when they try
to access OWA. The Linux users has no problems. When I went to the
server, I saw that Integrated Windows Authentication is checked.
I unchecked it but it still keep showing after couple of days and I
don't know what else needs to be configured so the user/password/domain
window will not appear.

Thanks,

Ran

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Future of IT in Lebanon
    ... It's the same Linux code base. ... Microsoft Office on a Windows server, it will install and run fine, the main ...
    (soc.culture.lebanon)
  • Re: Question about Red Hat Linux Enterprise
    ... we have is running Windows 2000 Server ... Luckily running Apache + MySQL on a Linux system is not a lot ... MySQL database and injecting it back into the MySQL installation ...
    (comp.os.linux.networking)
  • Re: Sweet Success
    ... Let's continue to assume that I prefer Windows to anything else: ... neither Linux nor Windows may be the answer. ... While it may well be initially less expensive to install a Linux-based ... of Linux simultaneously, along with Windows Server, AIX, and OS/400. ...
    (RedHat)
  • Re: [Full-disclosure] 70 million computers are using Windows 98 right now
    ... Linux is definitely not a natural migration pathway. ... Windows 2000, Windows XP, and Mac OS X seem to work pretty ... > desktop to server. ... But then the persons across the sea just can't install ...
    (Full-Disclosure)
  • Re: Benutzerkontenverwaltung mit Win 2003 Server - Teil 2
    ... und dann bin ich über Solaris zur ersten 30-Disketten-Version Linux ... Server auch keine grafische Oberfläche, der vi ist halt mein bester ... Und das ganze geht schon in Ansätzen seit Windows NT so ... > Unternehmensnetzwerk unter Unix administrieren könnte. ...
    (microsoft.public.de.german.windows.server.networking)