OWA Authentication problem

From: Ran Perry (rperry_at_skylinkgroup.com)
Date: 02/08/04

Date: Sun, 08 Feb 2004 12:00:46 -0500

Hi All,

I have setup basic authentication for Exchange 2000 (sp3) OWA (widows
2000 server sp 4). I made sure that only basic authentication is checked
under Directory Security.
Half of my users use Linux and the other half Win 2000. From time to
time the Windows users get the user/password/domain prompt when they try
to access OWA. The Linux users has no problems. When I went to the
server, I saw that Integrated Windows Authentication is checked.
I unchecked it but it still keep showing after couple of days and I
don't know what else needs to be configured so the user/password/domain
window will not appear.

Thanks,

Ran