- From: bobdelrn@xxxxxxxxx
- Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2012 11:30:54 -0700 (PDT)
Please help. Lost again! (Column F has my estimated delivery date) (Column G has the actual received date) (Column I has the Qty. Due). I need when the Estimated Delivery Date is a day or more past due to change the cell to red. And If Column I is "0" then do nothing. If Column I is "0" I don't need it to change red. Thanks in advance!!
- Prev by Date: Re: calculate total hours based on dates
- Next by Date: Re: Indian Pure Virgin Young College Girl Having Her 1st*** Of Lifetime! Bearing The Pain
- Previous by thread: conditional formatting
- Next by thread: Best Substitute For Excel Opinion Requested ? (Mine Is Badly Corrupted)