Excel 2007 addin Macro Missing

Hi,
I am quite new to Excel 2007. I have an addin with a Macro which I can not
access.
Details:
I wrote a Macro in VB in Excel 2007. The Macro runs.
I saved the file as a .xlsm and I can open that file an rerun the macro with
no problem. I now want to be able distribute it for others to use.
I saved the file as an Excel Addin (.xlam) in my addin folder()
I moved that file to my addin folder (C:\Documents and
Settings\myname\Application Data\Microsoft\AddIns).
I opened a new Excel 2007 document and looked for the macro (developer tab,
click on Macros), but I don't see it.
I went through Options, Addins, Manage Add ins and checked it. It now shows
up in my "Active Application Add-ins" list, but I still don't see the Macro
in my Macro list.
I checked the Trust Center and that location is trusted.

Does anyone know how to make a Macro available for others in Excel 2007?

Thanks!
Ethan

  • Re: general macro question
    ... addin yourself. ... have to start excel, you'll have to load the addin and run the Auto_open ... automatically opens excel with the report there! ... the macro menu option - I dont see any macro? ...
    (microsoft.public.excel.misc)
  • Re: VBA: For Count, when count changes from cell to cell
    ... with Excel 2000. ... reporting Macro being unavailable. ... Sub CalculateI3() ... means that you can refer to it in a cell just like a built-in Excel function. ...
    (microsoft.public.excel.misc)
  • RE: Sorting macro needed on a protected sheet
    ... they all have Excel 2003, before reposting this thread as a new discussion to ... you will still be prompted to enter a password when running your macro even ... closing the password dialog box performed the sort macro anyway without ... Autofiltering can be restored without having to close & ...
    (microsoft.public.excel.programming)
  • Re: no macros in new sheet
    ... because the addin macro does not appear on ... > normal if the addin creates a single worksheet workbook. ... > My new guess is that the other program opens excel. ... If it just opens another instance, ...
    (microsoft.public.excel.misc)
  • Re: Exporting Hierarchy to Excel (Jack`s Macro)
    ... Now an empty Excel ... Sub dwn ... How exactly did you copy Jack's code into the VB editor? ... contains Jack's macro? ...
    (microsoft.public.project)