VBA Excel: Move rows which match a certain feature between tabs

Hi,

I have a hughe matrix of numbers. Such matrix has headers in its
columns (first row). Say that headers are A, B and C ().

What I want to do with a VBA script is to look into the rows to check
if what of them have the value "30" in the column header.

In such case, I would like to move the row from that tab to another
one called, e.g., "Tab_30". An important point is that I need that the
row in the original matrix has to be deleted. I do not like blank rows
in the original matrix nor the new matrix in the tab "Tab_30".

I am not an expert in Excel. I just record some macros in the
spreadsheet and then I modify them in VB.

Thanks in advance.

  • Re: [SLE] [By "Magr"] How to enable autologin (no KDE and GNOME installed) ???
    ... You'll need at least a displaymanager like kdm or gdm. ... the config program for KDE you can find "Login Manager" ... In the "Convenience" tab select ... Check the headers for your unsubscription address ...
    (SuSE)
  • Re: A tough one? Two page template with separate headers and roll
    ... Click the arrow in the bottom right corner of the section. ... On the Sheet tab select rowto repeat at the top - probably $1:$1. ... Excel 2003 has a similar dialog accessed from the File menu and the settings ... I have not been using headers because I couldn't figure out how ...
    (microsoft.public.word.pagelayout)
  • Re: A tough one? Two page template with separate headers and roll
    ... Click the arrow in the bottom right corner of the section. ... On the Sheet tab select rowto repeat at the top - probably $1:$1. ... Graham Mayor - Word MVP ... I have not been using headers because I couldn't figure out how ...
    (microsoft.public.word.pagelayout)
  • Re: header and footer not printable
    ... sure that "Hidden text" is cleared on the Print tab of Tools>Options. ... But maybe you are looking for a way to suppress headers and footers on ... you can have different content for odd and even page ...
    (microsoft.public.word.pagelayout)
  • Re: Align header text to outside of page?
    ... Dayo has given you most of what you need. ... odd and even" setting on the Layout tab of Page Setup. ... separate headers for the odd and even pages, so that you can align your text ... to the outside using paragraph alignment or the built-in tab stops. ...
    (microsoft.public.word.pagelayout)