VBA Excel: Move rows which match a certain feature between tabs

Hi,

I have a hughe matrix of numbers. Such matrix has headers in its
columns (first row). Say that headers are A, B and C ().

What I want to do with a VBA script is to look into the rows to check
if what of them have the value "30" in the column header.

In such case, I would like to move the row from that tab to another
one called, e.g., "Tab_30". An important point is that I need that the
row in the original matrix has to be deleted. I do not like blank rows
in the original matrix nor the new matrix in the tab "Tab_30".

I am not an expert in Excel. I just record some macros in the
spreadsheet and then I modify them in VB.

Thanks in advance.
.